The Asus ZenFine 5Z is announced to be launched in 2018. Asus ZenFine 5Z has the edge-to-edge screen. Also, the front completely looks 90% like iPhone X. It comes with Dual Gorilla Glass aluminum frame.
The Display of Asus Zenfone 5 and 5z is 6.2 inch. The main camera of Asus Zenfone 5 and 5z is 12MP, while secondary camera is 8MP wide-angle camera.
It supports video quality up to 4K. Asus promising borderless notched screen and dual camera experience in Asus Zenfone 5 and 5z.
It looks like Asus Zenfone 5 is the clone of iPhone X. The dual camera at the top left a corner of the glass back, but the iPhone X similarities end. The fingerprint sensor in Asus ZenFone 5 and 5z is in the middle of the phone.
The back of the phone is completely shiny glass. Which catches the light in different and interesting ways. The power key is located on the right spine with a volume rocker above it. Asus ZenFone 5 and 5Z phone is easy to maintain. It’s damn attractive because of shiny glass on the back.
The battery life of Asus Zenfone 5 and 5z is good, it comes with 3300mAh battery. Confusingly, there are two versions: ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 5z. Both have different specifications. Read the specifications of Asus Zenfone 5 and Asus Zenfone 5z below.
- Body:Dual Gorilla Glass, aluminum frame.
- Screen:6.2-inch, 1080p IPS LCD
- Rear Camera:Main 12MP, dual-pixel PDAF, EIS, Secondary 8MP wide-angle camera, 12mm lens, 4K video, Dual-tone LED flash,
- Front Camera:8MP, f/2.0
- Chipset Zenfone 5:Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, octa-core 1.8GHz Kryo 260, Adreno 509
- Chipset Zenfone 5z:Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, octa-core Kryo 385 4×2.7GHz + 4×1.7Ghz, Adreno 630
- Memory Zenfone 5:4/6 GB RAM, 64GB storage, microSD
- Memory Zenfone 5z:4/6/8 GB RAM, 64/128/256 GB storage, microSD
- OS:Android 8.0 Oreo + ZenUI 5.0
- Connectivity:Optional dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, USB Type-C, FM radio
- Misc:Fingerprint reader, stereo speakers