There was a time when smartphones were a considered as a dream phone. But the time changes. The modern era is a leading us towards a race of features and appearance also the compatibility in a smartphone. Now the user isn’t happy with just having a smartphone so-called a touchscreen phone.
In the modern days, a user wants a smartphone to be smarter as a manager who serves his owner.
The question is, what a user wants from a smartphone? They need interesting features, cool appearance, and easy user interface. So different companies are making their products ie the smartphone smarter, more reliable with more features.
Today we’re gonna talk about a Lenovo smartphone. Recently Lenovo announced their new Smartphone that’s Lenovo Z5, according to the company Z5 is a next level smartphone with all the exciting features, missed in other brands. These features will appear for the first time in the new Lenovo Z5. So curious to know about those features? Lemme explain them a little;
The most exciting and lovely feature in new Lenovo Z5 is that its a complete top to bottom touchscreen display phone, it means no keys… only touch, isn’t it cool? This feature was tried before but wasn’t applicable because of some technical issues. But now in Lenovo Z5, you’ll find this interesting feature.
Some interesting features and specifications offered by the Lenovo z5 are:
- Android Version:Lenovo Z5 is an Android 8.0 Oreo Phone.
- Processor:It has a 2.0 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A73 CPU and MediaTek Helio P60 chipset
- Display:It comes with 6.0 inches, 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution, IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection.
- Memory:32 GB built-in, with 4 GB RAM and microSD supported up to 128GB
- Camera:Dual 13 + 5 Megapixel Back Cameras with autofocus and LED flashlight. And a 13 Megapixels Front Camera.
- Battery:3200 mAh not removable Li-ion
The price of Lenovo Z5 is not yet released, but in a review, we’d say its a good smartphone for people who like stylish and cool smartphones.