We have some good news for Motorola fans. Some information of Motorola Moto Z3 has been leaked. The smartphone is expected to release this year in 2018.
According to reports, Motorola is to remove the home button from it’s Moto Z3 to feature a display larger than Z2.
Motorola Moto Z3 is 4G LTE supported. In leaked pictures of Motorola Moto Z3, it looks like its body is built from aluminum, front glass. It is so called Dual Camera phone, It has two cameras on the back, which are 12MP and the front camera is 8MP.
Its body looks cool and shiny. After looking at its body I think it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. Fans will still be able to switch things around and customize the phone. The Z3 Play is host to the mid-range Snapdragon 636, along with 4GB of RAM, 32- or 64GB of storage
There’s no word on an official launch date yet, although the rumor mill points to June. Motorola Z family is the most premium line, with the Play being the cheaper model. These are featured with more powerful processors.
No price is known, but the Z2 Play launched at $499, £379 and AU$699. There is no official announcement of the release date, while the rumor mill points to June.
- Launch: Not announced yet.
- Body: Front glass, aluminum body.
- Sim: Single sim Support only nano sim card.
- Display: 6.0 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Multitouch: yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 500
- Card slot: microSD, support up to 256GB.
- Internal Memory: 64 GB with 6GB RAM.
- Back Camera: Dual camera with 12MP.
- Secondary Camera: 8MP.
- NFC: yes
- USB: 3.1
- GPS: yes
- Radio: yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5 – Fast battery charging – MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player – MP4/H.264 player – Photo/video editor – Document viewer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Color: Gold, Blue