PUBG new Sanhok map is in trending discussions these days. let’s explore about the latest update of PUBG. Play Unknown’s Battleground is the most popular online game right now. After getting huge success on steam. The game also got tremendous fame on Android and iOS.
The game not only broke the record of most number players online on steam but also one of the most played games on Android and iOS. There are many versions of the game available right now. PUBG PC game on steam, PUBG mobile, and now PUBG lite is also available. The lite version had a limited map and less number of players in a battleground. While talking about the maps, PUBG maps are always attractive for players.
Sanhok: The new map in PUBG
As these maps bring many challenges for them. So this time PUBG returns with a new map. PUBG mobile released its new update today. Which brings the latest map in the update 0.8. Not only the map but also PUBG brings many patches in the new update of its mobile version. The map has been updated today and will be available on basis of regions.
PUBG was down yesterday:
The PUBG new updates also need time to apply to the game. So the game server was down yesterday. The new update is released in the UK between 1 am to 9 am. And now the game is back online. A tweet on PUBG Mobile official twitter account said:
“PUBG MOBILE WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE FOR MAINTENANCE FROM 00:00 – 08:00 (UTC) ON SEP 11TH. SERVER MAY BE BACK ONLINE SOONER OR LATER DEPENDING ON MAINTENANCE PROGRESS. AS EXPECTED, THE NEW VERSION WITH SANHOK MAP WILL BE RELEASED STARTING SEP 12TH,”
PUBG Mobile Update 0.8:
PUBG mobile’s new update is out. It comes new vehicles like the Muscle Car, weapons such as the QBZ rifle, and of course the Sanhok map. Sanhok is one-fourth the size of Erangel or Miramar. Due to its size, matches tend to get over quicker. It still features 100 players. Here are the Patch notes of PUBG Mobile Update 0.8:
PUBG Mobile 0.8 Updates:
- The new rainforest map Sanhok is open, players can choose the rainforest map to match in the map selection.
- Added “Season Archive” function, which can be accessed in the game season interface to view the data of previous seasons.
- New vehicles: Bulletproof UAZ Jeep and Muscle Car
- The QBZ assault rifle, use 5.56mm bullets, randomly placed around Sanhok.
- A flare gun to signal a super airdrop. Can be summoned in the play zone, and a Bulletproof UAZ can be summoned outside the play zone, which will be in a classic mode for a limited time.
- The ability to replace the optical sight pattern and color for the following sights: Red Dot Sight, Holographic Sight, and 2x Sight.
- The ability to throw apples on the spawn island
- New gun skins.
- Added the ability to view the list of spectators in the battle.
- New “Boot Camp” system: new players who enter the game, can go through a Boot Camp, and the rewards in the Boot Camp can be completed within 7 days. Existing players can also complete a Boot Camp mission after launching the game and will receive rewards upon completion.