Have you just signup to Instagram? Are you struggling to get followers on Instagram? If yes, we hear you and you are in the right place! This quick guide will tell you the top 3 ways of getting more Instagram followers in a short span of time.
1. Complete and Optimize Your Profile
When it comes to authenticity, this is the most important factor people consider while following. Tell the potential Instagram users who you are and why they should follow you. Make your profile updated and make it as good as possible. Here is the step by step guide to make your profile best:
– Make sure your account is set to public. If its not, go to options and turn off the private account toggle bar.
– Keep your account updated with your latest profile picture. (If you are a business, make sure to use a logo of your business)
– Write your complete bio and update it to your profile. You can add your interest in your bio. What you do? What is your interest? Etc
– Now, add a link of your website where you want people to visit.
– Make sure to enable your account’s notifications. This will help you when someone share or comment on your photos. To enable, go to “Options” and then “Push Notification Settings”. Now, select “From Everyone” for every category.
After updating you account. Optimize your profile by adding interesting images. Your Instagram feed should be carefully crafted with quality images and engaging captions. But when posting something on Instagram, be sure to add engaging words and a caption that encourage people to stop and read it. Try to create a caption that encourages followers to interact with your content.This will help in gaining more followers.
Another important thing is HASHTAG. You can also use popular and trending hashtags to maximize your reach and targeted audience. Using hashtags on Instagram will allow people outside your current pool of followers to find you and follow you in no time.
2. Maximize your Posting Frequency
Many people don’t know the importance of posting. I usually receive the query asking the same question which is, How Often to post on Instagram? Well, the answer to this question is based on the research and survey conducted by coschedule, they divided this into three categories – High which is 3 posts a day, Low which is 1 posts a day and Recommended which is 2 posts a day.
If you are following our recommendation and posting twice a day, your first posts should be between 8–9 a.m & the second post should be on 2 a.m.
3. Take Help with Reputable Businesses
The most effective and faster way to become famous on Instagram, is to buy Instagram followers, likes & comments. I personally tried lunarviral to get Instagram followers and as a result, i got more than 30,000 followers with good reach on my posts.
Many people think that their account will get banned if they buy Instagram followers but lunarviral is using the most secure and safest methods to drive followers to their clients.
Also, you can get a full refund of 100%, if you didn’t get what you have ordered.