In the world of digital learning, the meaning of education has become quite diverse. With learning tools and evolving technology, students are able to develop an effective and self-directed way. Many times while writing my assignment, I faced difficulties, and online learning platforms and apps were my real saviors as it helped me to complete it on time.
Let’s have a look at the top 5 educational IOS apps.
- Memrise: Memrise is a user-generated platform for learning that takes help of flashcards as memory aids. This app diversifies in language learning and also provides various contents on other subjects. This makes learning more manageable as it teaches vocabulary through gamification making it more interesting for the learners. Memrise is available for free, but for full deal “Pro” subscription is to be purchased. So, grab your iPad or iPhone and boot up Memrise to choose a language you want to study and the app will train you on various words and phrases, testing you on definitions, spellings, and aural recognition. You can download it from here.
- Duolingo: Duolingo is the world’s most popular learning platform for language. Learning a language on Duolingo is absolutely free. The app offers 81 different language courses in 37 languages. It is simple to use and is worth spending your time. It provides various lessons made up of a range of activities. It even helps in strengthening your weakest words. Duolingo works well on IOS and aims to achieve real fluency of the language truly allowing you to love whatever you are learning. Here’s the link for downloading it.
- Udemy: Udemy is one of the popular apps that provides a wide range of online learning courses from programming languages like Java and C++ to personal development courses such as writing, design, drawing and yoga. It offers both paid and free courses and you can choose according to your budget. It is an excellent app for those who want to learn something beyond their school/college textbooks. With such a wide range of courses, Udemy can help you to learn something new to accelerate your life. This app can be easily installed in your IOS devices. Follow the link to download it.
- Edx: Edx is a massive open online course provider that imparts 2,000 courses from the world’s top universities. There are several courses in subjects like computer science, business, general management, mathematics, science, and engineering and even language courses. All edx courses are available for free, but certain fees have to be paid to receive a verified certificate of the course. Edx makes learning enjoyable as it provides exciting class videos and thus helping to gain in-demand skills to advance your career. Click the link to download the app now on your IOS devices.
- Coursera: Coursera is again an online learning platform that provides universal access to the world’s best education from the top universities and companies. The courses vary from programming, music to languages. Coursera also offers free courses but to access graded assignments or course certificate; fees need to be paid. In order to make learning useful and to gain a lot of experience, Coursera is highly recommended as it is worth the time. You can easily get access to this app in your IOS devices and here’s the link to download it.
To conclude, digital learning tools and technology lessen the gaps between the learner and the knowledge, where traditional teaching falls behind. Through such apps, students can learn their favorite courses which they failed to learn in the schools/universities. Recently, I was writing an article in the weekly essay competition which was too about the benefits of digital learning, and so I thought of drafting and sharing a detailed article with you.