The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have officially been announced, and T-Mobile is cashing on this opportunity to provide you with the best possible deal for Apple’s latest iPhone. Through a trade-in program, you can opt to give in your previous iPhone and get the 32GB of iPhone 7 without paying a single cent from your wallet. However, if you want T-Mobile to accept your trade-in, you must bring forth one of the following iPhones:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
There are also other requirements that you will have to follow to ensure that you get the 32GB iPhone 7 model without any problems.
- The phone you want to trade-in must not have water damage and must not have a shattered display.
- T-Mobile will agree to give you the 32GB iPhone 7 if you agree to its 24-month finance plan.
- Only the 32GB iPhone 7 will be available for free. The 128GB iPhone 7 will require you to pay $100 extra, while the 32GB model of iPhone 7 Plus will require you to pay $120 more.
- Supplies will be limited, so you must move quickly.
Since this is a very unique deal offered by T-Mobile, we cannot guarantee the amount of stock the company will have left over. To secure your 32GB iPhone 7, bring one of the above listed iPhones to a T-Mobile outlet and you’ll be guaranteed the latest and greatest iPhone immediately. If you are looking for more information, you can view the official press release statement by T-Mobile. The pricing for the unlocked iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models have been listed below. Shipments will start from September 16, and there are some regions that will receive the iPhone on September 23.
- iPhone 7 32GB: $649
- iPhone 7 128GB: $749
- iPhone 7 256GB: $849
- iPhone 7 Plus 32GB: $769
- iPhone 7 Plus 128GB: $869
- iPhone 7 Plus 256GB: $969