If you’re looking for the best plan for your smartphone,3GUK is one of the best choices you’ve got. The network provider’s “SIM Only” plans make it the best and most affordable choice for you and your phone.
There are plenty of choices, as to which way you’d like to go: you can pay as you use the service or pay monthly which includes calls, texts, internet; the other option is to pay only for data which could be useful for getting access to the internet on your device.
Here are some of the best deals being offered by 3G UK:
- £13 per month – It gives 4GB of data, unlimited texts, unlimited calling minutes.
- £16 per month – It gives 12GB of data, unlimited texts, unlimited calling minutes.
- £20 per month – It gives 30GB of data, unlimited texts, unlimited calling minutes.
- £31 per month – It gives 100GB of data, unlimited texts, unlimited calling minutes.
- £34 per month – It gives an unlimited amount of data, unlimited texts, unlimited calling minutes.
All the deals stated above are yearly (12 months) plans. As an add-on, 3G UK gives free roaming abroad, meaning users can use their calling minutes, texts, and data without paying any extra charges.
“Go Binge” is a feature of Three UK which you should study if you stream a lot of TV shows. Basically, streaming music and videos from Apple Music, Netflix, Snapchat, Soundcloud, TV Player, Deezer, and Lifetime won’t use any of your plan’s data. It’s applicable for plans with 12GB of data or more (starting from £16 per month). So, watch as much as you like for free without worrying about data being slurped.
At times, the network could be bad, Three UK doesn’t say it will be but if it happens so, you’ll still be able to make calls and receive texts using WiFi (if you connected). 3G UK also provides an app named “inTouch” for those tasks and if you’re not a fan of installing extra apps, you can use the default dialer app and messaging app on your phone over WiFi.