- Hearing aids are useful in enhancing the hearing and speech perception of people who have hearing loss.
- A hearing aid will help to solve your hearing problems and relieve the strain of hearing.
- With the latest digital technology available, hearing aids offer more clarity.
- Proper cleaning and maintenance are essential for your hearing aid regardless of their type.
Should you wear hearing aids all the time?
- Most of our hearing is produced in the brain and not with our ears. It is essential to consistently expose the brain to sound by using hearing aids.
- If you wear a hearing aid wearer occasionally, the brain won’t be able to process new sound vibrations.
- We need to keep our brain active for processing sound.
- It is recommended to wear hearing aids all of the time; except when you are
- taking a shower
- While in sauna
- when you are in a dangerously loud environment
- having your hair done
Common Causes for Hearing Aid Damage
- Exposure to loud noise
- Ruptured eardrum
- Head trauma
- Damage to the inner ear
- Autoimmune inner ear disease
- Gradual buildup of earwax
- Abnormal bone growths or tumours
Briefly describe each one.
Signs Your Hearing Aids Need Repairs
- Unable to hear
- Your hearing aid stops working
- Hearing aid produces a whistling sound
- The volume isn’t loud enough
- Physical damage
Briefly explain each one
How to Take Care of Your Hearing Aids Properly
- Avoid moisture and store in a dry place.
- Wash your hands before handling your hearing aids
- Keep your ears and hearing aids clean
- Change your wax filter
- Change hearing aid batteries often
- Schedule routine checkups with your hearing professional
- Do not use water, cleaning fluids or alcohol for cleaning your hearing aids
- Keep devices free of earwax
Briefly explain each points
Conclusion (Come up with unique header here)
- Hearing aids are principally useful in enhancing the hearing and speech perception of individuals who have hearing loss.
- All hearing aids are programmed to fit your special hearing needs.
- Cleaning and caring for your hearing aid is essential.
- Regular care and cleanings will increase the life of your hearing aids and help restrain them in the best working condition.