Apple is cutting away the internal storage barriers and it is possibly the first time that the company is going to be introducing an iPhone 7 in the 256GB storage capacity. Question is, if all the other iPhones are this expensive, then how much should you expect to be paying for the highest capacity model? Now, we are going to be doing some math here, and it will involve the pricing details of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. For example, the price of the 16GB iPhone 6s is $649, while the 5.5-inch iPhone 6s Plus carries a price of $749 for the same amount of storage.
Now, it has been reported that Apple is going to remove the 16GB models and introduce a 32GB model of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. If both the 32GB models cost $649 and $749 respectively, then here’s what you could be paying for all the models of the upcoming phones, depending on which storage model you decide to purchase:
- 64GB: $749
- 128GB: $849
- 256GB: $949
iPhone 7 Plus
- 64GB: $849
- 128GB: $949
- 256GB: $1,049
In short, you should expect to be paying at least $300 more if you want to purchase the 256GB of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. We understand that $300 is the price that you find on Android phones, but with a lack of a microSD card slot on an iPhone, you’re pretty much out of options. However, it is not necessary to spend all of your savings on the highest storage model of the upcoming iPhones. Lots of users get by with 64GB of memory, so at the end of the day, you will have to decide what you will be using the storage for in the first place.
Normally, if you’re going to be shooting a lot of footage, then it is advised that you purchase at a bare minimum, the 64GB of whichever model you intend on purchasing because 4K footage takes up a lot of space.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps