Have you just switched from iPhone to Android?
Are you currently looking forward to how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android?
If yes, this guide will help you in making easy moves.
Switching between mobile operating systems has become quite common. Transfer data from android to android is quite easy to do but when it comes to transferring data from iPhone to Android you need to know about some of the technicalities. This guide is especially going to help all those who currently have switched from the iPhone to Android.
Apple and Android are both operating systems do have different setting options and that creates a lot of difference in their functionality and usability. Transferring data and contacts in the same ecosystem is quite easier but when one can face a lot of problems while transferring data between two different platforms.
We will provide you different methods here for transferring your contacts from iPhone to Android.
Solution 1: Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Account
It is one of the easiest and most preferable options for transferring photos from the iPhone to the Android system. The only thing you have to have in order to make things easier for you is a Google Account. Follow up the detailed process given below for easing up things for you.
- Go to the homepage of google and then select Create Account option from there.
- Add on the required details very carefully for completing the Google Account successfully.
- Once you have created your Google Account successfully now pick up your iPhone and then go to the Settings option.
- Now, move ahead with the option “ Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Once done now tap on the Add Account option and then select Gmail from there.
- You next have to enter your login information for moving further with the process.
- Once done your iPhone will ask you about your preferable Google Account part for sync.
- Select the Contacts option and once done, your iPhone and Android devices will start syncing contacts successfully.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the process. Once done you can easily access all of the contacts on your Android without any issues.
- The entire process requires an active internet connection to run on, so make sure to keep your internet connection active throughout while syncing.
Solution 2: Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Gmail
For transferring photos from iPhone to Android using Gmail, the only things you have to do are:
- Go to the Settings option of your iPhone and then search for the option of Mail there.
- Tap to open up the Mail option.
- Now press the Accounts option for checking out your Gmail account there.
- If you already have a Gmail account, you can easily check it over there and if you have not yet, you can easily create that just by selecting the Add Account option.
- Once done tap on the Google button to go further.
- Once done, now tap on the Gmail button and then turn on the Contacts Toggle.
- Your all contacts will get synced successfully to your Google Account on the successful completion of the above process.
- Once done, now open up your Android device and make a secure login to your Gmail account using the same login credentials.
Solution 3: Transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using iCloud
It is another one of the simplest and most commonly used contacts transfer options for all those who are currently shifting from iPhone to Android. The things you have to do here are:
- Launch the Settings option on your iPhone and once done, just tap on the Profile option to move further.
- Now tap on the iCloud option.
- You next have to turn on the Contacts toggle option.
- Once you have done with it, scroll down the provided options to find out iCloud Backup.
- Turn on the iCloud Backup to move further with the process.
- Next, you have to tap on the Backup Now option and then wait for a few minutes to accomplish the backup process.
- Now take out your Android device and then launch your browser from it.
- Once done head to the iCloud.com option and then make a secure login to your Apple ID using the secure login credentials.
- On the successful completion of the above process, just switch to the desktop mode to go further. You can use the three-dot menu available in Chrome to enable the same as well.
- Once you have made a secure login to it, just tap on the Contacts option to move further.
- Next, tap on the Gear Settings icon, and once done select and tap the Select All option from the provided list of options.
- Tap on the Gear Settings icon again and select Export VCard from the list.
- A VCF file of your contacts will get downloaded on your device. Just tap to open it up.
- You will be asked to save the contacts with options now. Just save them on your smartphone or email ID.
- Once done, select Phone from the provided options, and once done the import process will get initiated.
- You can now easily check out your contacts on your Android phone as well.
Solution 4: Transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using a desktop browser
It is another best and easiest method for transferring iPhone contacts to your Android device.
- Launch your desktop browser and then go to the iCloud.com option.
- Make a secure login with your Apple ID and once done select Contacts from there.
- Now tap on the Gear Settings option followed by tapping on the Select All option.
- Next, you have to tap on the Gear Settings option again
- Once done, now select Export VCard to move further,
- A vcf file will be downloaded on your PC.
- Now move to the Google Search homepage option and then sign into it using the same account you are going to use on your Android phone.
- Now tap on the Google Apps option and select Contacts.
- Select Import followed by tapping on the Select file option.
- Next, navigate to the downloaded vcf file and tap to open it up.
- Now select Import from the given options and make sure that you have added up contacts to your Google Account.
- Now open up the Settings option of your Android device to move further with the process.
- Press the Accounts option and then select Google Account.
- Tap on the Account Sync option and turn on the Contacts toggle.
- Press the three-dot menu and select the Sync Now option.
- Once done your contacts will start syncing between iPhone and Android.
Moreover, one can also make use of Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer for transferring your preferable data successfully. It is a wonderful application that can be effortlessly used by anyone and eases up the tasks of data transfer to a greater extent.