Huawei is set to rival Samsung’s Galaxy S8 with it’s latest release in their Huawei P series. The Huawei P10 comes with features that looks to compete with what the Samsung Galaxy S8 offers Android enthusiasts. One feature that has caught most critics eyes is the camera that’s been implemented into the Huawei P10. An official press release from Huawei states:
The HUAWEI P10’s new Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 and HUAWEI P10 Plus’ Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 Pro Edition, featuring the rear dual-camera set up and Leica front camera, enable consumers to explore the full range of portrait photography. With a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor, a 12-megapixel RGB sensor and enhanced fusion algorithms, the new P Series delivers superior technical and artistic photography features on a smartphone.
The camera is set to attract photography enthusiasts and even day-to-day users who take selfies on the regular to have a look into the Huawei P10. The market right now is saturated with devices that offer more than the standard optimisations and specifications. With this feature alone, the device has set itself apart from what other smartphone giants have to offer in the mobile industry of 2017.
A GM Consumer Business at Huawei New Zealand, going by the name of Roson Luo, states that the Huawei P10 will have a heavy impact on how we experience smartphones.
As culture and technology continue to intersect in every aspect of our world, we want to deliver new products and experiences that ultimately improve and enhance life.
The new HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus weave together the exceptional imaging capabilities of Leica and our stand-out design and hardware innovations to bring users a powerful device experience
In additiom, the Huawei P10 offers a 5.1 inch display (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio), a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~432 ppi pixel density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display protection, 4GB RAM, up to 64 GB internal memory and a microSD card slot option that can enhance memory up to 256GB, a primary dual camera of 20 MP + 12 MP with an aperture of f/2.2, a secondary camera of 8 MP, a non-removable 3200 mAh battery, HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset with a octa-core CPU.
Therefore, for those looking for a cheaper device, with features and specs that are up to par with the latest Samsung Galaxy, then the Huawei P10 is a good alternative and rival to the Samsung Galaxy S8.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps