After experiencing the Epic Citadel tech demo, we all new this game was going to look good.
Infinity Blade – the game from Epic Games that will take advantage of the Unreal engine showcased in the demo, looks set to take iOS visuals to splendorous new heights with a solid fully-3D RPG offering.
Release date and pricing are still officially TBD but the smart money says Christmas.
Check out the game in action:
Infinity Blade Features from the Press Kit:
- Dynamic Single-Payer Campaign – Spectacular 3D environments powered by the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 bring to life the story of a courageous knight’s pursuit to save civilization.
- Responsive and Intuitive Touch Controls – Players can attack opponents, dodge enemy advances and cast mystical spells to restore health or regain shield strength with a simple swipe of the finger.
- Simple Navigation – Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore the castle realm while questing for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical objects.
- Deep Role-Playing Elements – Players can intensify abilities through experience leveling by looting powerful items, unlocking individual customization and increasing skills such as strength, speed, protection and magic.
- Imaginative and Powerful Bosses – Multiple bosses, each featuring unique abilities and varying attacks, escalate in difficulty with the story’s progression.
- Game Center Integration – Players can battle friends or challenge new foes via matchmaking while tracking achievements in the all-new iOS multiplayer gaming system.
- Downloadable Content – Game updates will feature multiplayer mode in addition to new weapons, environments and enemy bosses.