Steve Jobs took the stage today for the Apple iPhone 4 press conference with an overall statement. The reception problem is common for smartphones in general. According to Jobs, only .55% of consumers complained about iPhone 4 antennae issues and the return rate for iPhone 4 is 1.7% compared to 6% for its 3GS predecessor.
Jobs then said that Apple is not perfect, but that they want to make their users happy and to remedy the situation all iPhone 4 users get bumper cases for free. Users who have already bought bumpers will receive a full refund on their purchase and consumers have until September 30th to return their iPhone 4 if they choose to do so.
You can find a video of the press conference here.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps