Mincecraft, the humble browser game that went from indie obscurity to smash hit almost overnight is now headed to iPhones and iPads. The creator of the game, Markus Persson, says that his development team, Mojang, is currently working on the official iOS version of the game. This edition of the game will not include every update that the browser versions have received. Instead, it will get only the updates that “make sense” for a touch screen platform.
While there have been numerous unofficial copies of the game released for iPhone and iPad, this will be the first official version of best online casino the game for the iOS from Mojang. It is scheduled to be released later this year.
Minecraft is an open-world game based around creating and destroying various types of blocks. These blocks can be used by the player to construct objects. The game has gone on to become an internet phenomenon.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps