When you are injured at work, you may have several questions: What should I do?
Should I tell my Boss?
Should I just ignore the problem that goes away tomorrow?
What if I’m fired because I’m unable to work?
There are a slew of other questions that come up frequently when it comes to workplace accidents. As a Palm Beach worker who has been hurt, you do have options. We can assist you in pursuing the right ones at Shiner Law Group in Palm Beach.
Accidents do happen, as we’ve all heard. The collision would not have occurred if the other vehicle had been paying attention to the road or if the property owner had taken the appropriate safeguards. We at Shiner injury related Law Firm are committed to making negligent individuals and businesses responsible for such injuries they inflict.
- Injuries from a car accident in West Palm Beach: Have you been hurt in a car accident in West Palm Beach? We assist victims of car accidents in obtaining compensation for their injuries.
- Injuries from a truck accident include: Serious injuries result from truck accidents, and the medical expenses and other financial implications can be daunting. We seek just recompense for medical bills, rehabilitation, lost pay, and pain and suffering, among other things.
- Accidents involving motorcyclists and bicyclists: Drivers frequently fail to look for motorcyclists and bicyclists. We fight tenaciously for the rights of injured riders.
- Drunk driving accidents should never happen, yet they do. Drunk drivers are responsible for a high number of automotive accidents. For the injuries and deaths caused by intoxicated drivers and dram merchants, we hold them accountable.
- Drivers that are uninsured or underinsured: If you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, your insurer should cover part of the damages caused by uninsured drivers. We take legal action against insurance companies who delay or refuse to pay claims for harm.
- Accidents involving pedestrians: Have you or a loved one been hit while crossing the street? Our personal injury attorneys will argue for your claims.
Benefits from Workers’ Compensation:
Most people injured on the job in the United States are entitled to workers’ compensation payments, which include medical bills, rehabilitation, lost income, and other expenses. Unless the company isn’t a subscriber.
Lawsuits Against Non-Subscribers:
Employers in some situations have failed to acquire workers’ compensation protection for workers. Instead of obtaining workers’ compensation benefits, an injured employee can seek reimbursement directly from their employer in this case. This is referred to as a nonsubscriber situation.
Liability to a third party:
You may be able to sue a third party for your job injuries in certain circumstances. You might be able to sue a supplier if a manufacturing fault in a product, piece of equipment, or chemical, for example, caused your damage. This form of lawsuit can be brought concurrently with a workers’ compensation claim.
Let Shiner Law Group Be Your Advocate
When you are injured, it is not always as simple as reporting your employer, filling out the required paperwork, and collecting workers’ compensation payments. There are a lot of stages and procedures to follow. In some situations, insurance firms behave in bad faith, dismissing claims or refusing to pay specific benefits based on their own discretion. Your employer may retaliate against you if you file a claim in some cases.
Our skilled personal injury attorneys at Shiner Law Group will fight for your rights and argue for the advantages you deserve.