Almost since photography was invented, people have been using it to take pictures of themselves to share with loved ones. The noble art of the selfie arguably reached it’s zenith in the 1940s, when lovely ladies sent pictures of themselves to their GI hubbies and boyfriends who were fighting overseas.
I bring up 40’s style pin-up selfies because Posegram’s photo capabilities are clearly inspired by glamour shots and Vargas-style art. Posegram works by providing you with a kind of “body template.” You match the template with your own body to mimic the look. This is an effortless way to get model-level results when you take a picture.
There are some sort of sexy poses/glamour shots, but there are also some more wholesome templates as well. Wedding, yoga, and pregnancy poses are all included in this app. If you want to take better pictures, Posegram is sort of like a “paint by numbers” guide to attractive photos.
Overall, the interface of Posegram is really solid. You can add rich filters to make your photos look even better. There is also a great sense of community, which is very nice.
With a guide to taking 420 poses, Posegram is a really fun app that can take your creativity to the next level. If you want to take better selfies to put on dating sites, Facebook, or Instagram, this fun app can help you stand out from the crowd.
Posegram is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps