The cryptocurrency industry attracts more and more individuals and companies that want to be in trend and implement the latest technologies into their businesses. They launch different types of projects – NFTs, play-to-earn games, crypto platforms, etc., often, introducing new tokens and coins to the market.
Token exchange listing is an important, if not decisive, stage in a crypto project development. Without listing on reputable exchanges, tokens can’t reach widespread adoption and attract investors. The crypto landscape offers white-label token listing services and solutions that make the process of listing new assets easier. However, before applying for listing, a token must show its value to potential investors.
How to Prepare for Crypto Listing?
To prepare the token for listing, improve it across the following dimensions:
- User base. A big community and user base indicate a project’s success and attract more users like a snowball. To build an initial community, project management often comes to decisions such as airdrops, and giving away tokens for free to everyone who joins the community. That’s an important step, for without a strong community, potential investors will not take a project seriously.
- Interaction with users. When it comes to tokens, the community anticipates proactive engagement from the project’s team. Being actively involved means consistently sharing updates on recent developments, outlining progress and plans, answering community concerns, etc.
- Valuable offer. Some tokens attract considerable attention at the beginning, causing their prices to surge rapidly. However, just as quickly, these prices may decline after a while. To maintain a high value of a token in the long run, it needs to be useful. A token’s usefulness depends on the specific problems it tries to solve and how many people support it.
- Safety. Investors value safety. This is why large exchanges implement a USDT AML check and AML checks for other assets to make sure they are not related to any financial crimes. Apart from building a strong community, projects should not forget about building strong security for a token. Don’t forget that new projects are tempting targets for hackers. So implementing robust security measures is essential for any crypto project before coin and token listing.
- Liquidity. Assets with low liquidity don’t attract investors. So it is important to cooperate with market makers to create organic trading volume for new tokens, making them attractive for trading. Market makers further help to list your token on reputable exchanges.
Follow this guide to significantly improve your prospects for successful token listings, ensuring sustained long-term growth, fostering investor trust, and building a strong community for your project.