Apple has posted exclusive video content from the WWDC 2011 on iTunes and the official developer page. The video page was briefly updated yesterday, and multiple developers have confirmed that they are available on iTunes.
The sessions include videos and matching slideshows for 109 different sessions, covering everything from ‘App Frameworks’ and ‘Core OS’ to ‘Developer Tools’ and ‘Internet and Web’.
Videos can be accessed in both standard and high definition by visiting Apple’s Development Videos page and clicking on “Log in to iTunes” on the bottom left. Only registered developers will be able to access the content.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps