If you thought $99 was a steal for the Nokia Lumia 920, wait til you hear about the latest news that Amazon Wireless has dropped the price for the device to almost next to nothing!
If you managed to keep yourself from buying the Nokia Lumia 920 after we announced that Amazon Wireless was offering the device for just $99 dollars, then you’re in luck. Their offer has just gotten even more irresistible — you can now get the Nokia Lumia 920 with a new two-year AT&T contract for the astonishingly low price of just $49. That asking price is even lower than what some carriers want for some top-tier devices that have been around for more than a year.
Amazon Wireless has been known to offer competitive pricing for devices on their online store. In the case of the Nokia Lumia 920, the $99 price tag they slapped on the device was merely a price-match of what AT&T was offering so there was really no reason for you to purchase the device through them. But with the $50 price cut, things may certainly change for the online retailer. There’s even word that Amazon Wireless will further drop that price to just $0.99 for the upcoming Black Friday sale. If that proves to be true, it would be a no-brainer to pick up the Nokia Lumia 920 from them.
For those looking to purchase a contract-free (but still locked to AT&T) version of the Nokia Lumia 920, you can also get it through Amazon Wireless for $499.
Will you be taking advantage of Amazon Wireless super-low prices to get a Nokia Lumia 920? Anyone able to order the device through them already? Let us know in the comments below!
- Facebook is turning out to be very unsafe for data sharing: Cambridge Analytica data breach adds fire
- Why Google renamed its Android Wear platform to Wear OS
- Rainforest Connection is using Google’s TensorFlow to curb illegal deforestation
- Buy an iPad for less than $260: Apple’s take on education
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?