The Immune system can’t be stronger in one night. It is a continuous process of the combined efforts of nutrients and physical activities.
As the immunity booster price is very affordable, you might be using or thinking to use them. No doubt that immunity booster capsules are very effectivefor instant results but it is better to give a chance to the natural ways.
We have 5 immune-boosting beverages that are easy to make in home and very effective for a long run.
Beverage is in liquid form so it is very easy for them to get absorbed quickly and fights against infection. These beverages are very good sources of fat, protein, fiber, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, and many other nutrients.
- Turmeric & Vanilla Coconut protein beverage: Turmeric is known for its medicinal properties also exhibit antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antioxidant and anti free radical releases activities. With the presence of turmeric, the beverage can provide zinc, copper, iron, and many other nutrients. Coconut improves the flavour. Along with that it is a good source of carbs fiber, protein, and many others. That will be the best beverage for boosting immunity.
- Vanilla coconut protein
- Coconut butter
- Almond milk
- Turmeric powder
- Fresh raspberries
- Wheat Grass: These leaves consist of chlorophyll, antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, fiber, niacin, vitamin B 6, copper, zinc, iron, and many other vitamins & minerals. It helps to purify blood and increases the oxygen level in the blood vessel so that nutrients can flow to the different body parts quickly. So, it can be a perfect beverage for strengthening your immunity.
- Wheat grass
- Hymalayan salt
- Indian gooseberry, turmeric, giloy: It is a good source of vitamin c, calcium, iron, fiber, carotene, zinc, lycopene, and many other properties like antioxidants, anti- inflammatory, antibacterial, and others. This makes it your ultimate beverage for immunity boosting.
- Indian gooseberry
- Giloy leaves and stem
- Himalayan salt
- Acai Green: it comes from an acai plant. It resembles grapes and known as superfood. It is a great source of vitamin C but the flesh contains many vitamins and other minerals. It also contains healthy fats for heart, fiber, calcium, antioxidants that are very much needed to fight against seasonal infections. You can sprinkle turmeric after the shake is ready for more health benefits.
- Pea protein with vanilla flavour
- Acai powder
- Chia seeds
- Fresh or organically frozen blueberries
- Almond milk.
- Blend of Spices and herbs: Spices are a rich source of antioxidants, minerals like zinc, magnesium, potassium, and many others. That keeps the blood vessels healthy and functioning. It also boosts metabolism. Herbs are excellent sources of nutrients that can play a role in preventing diseases with their antibacterial properties. So, blend can be a perfect way to boost immunity.
- Black pepper, ginger, turmeric,
- Himalayan salt
- Boil them at least for 15 minutes at low temperature.
- Add honey for better taste
These immune booster beverages are excellent options for getting fast results. But also include physical activity, sound sleeping, often smiling, pollution free environment, and balanced food in your daily routine. You will definitely see the changes in your immune system.