In a Space is an action-packed iPhone game developed by Actoz Soft / Play Pie Games. With challenging and strategic gameplay and great 3D graphics, In a Space is a solid iPhone title – but it’s only currently available in the Canadian App Store.
When you first open up the game you’ll notice that there are three options for playing: Facebook login, Actoz Soft login, and Guest login. The Guest login option didn’t work for me, so I opted for creating an Actoz Soft account, which only took a few seconds.
You can join or create clans which helps you to spread out to conquer new territory in outer space or you can go it alone, single-robot style. The game features plenty of extra weapons and upgrades to pick up along the way, and some are even dependant on your real world-location.
As far as possible downsides, you do need an Internet connection to play In a Space. I also disliked how long it took for me to download the game’s assets before I could play, despite the fact that I had already downloaded them on a previous occasion.
The game also crashed on me while loading the assets a couple of times, so it was frustrating to have to start the downloads over from scratch when that happened. Another issue is there was a persistent pop-up window I got when I refused to let the game know my location. The window kept popping up, and I eventually had to go into location services to allow the game to know my location so I could actually play! The game is actually based around your real-world location, which is overlaid on a digital map so that you can play with others who live in the same ‘zone’ as you.
Overall, In a Space is an interesting game that will definitely appeal to fans of the action and Sci-Fi genre.
In a Space requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Follow Tapscape for all the latest iPhone game reviews.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps