As expected, iOS 4.3.1 has launched sporting several bug fixes and system tweaks. This is coming a mere two weeks after Apple launched the initial (4.3) iOS update, which added AirPlay enhancements, increased performance, and a ‘Personal Hotspot’ feature specific to the iPhone 4.
The full release notes for iOS 4.3.1 are as follows:
– Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
– Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some cellular networks
– Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
– Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services
Products compatible with this software update.
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 2
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
While many had expected increased battery performance and further iPad 2 gyroscope optimization, neither presumed inclusion was noted by Apple.