Nuance, one of the most reputable names in the voice recognition market, has unveiled a fresh iOS application that allows users to carry out voice searches unlike ever before. Nuance’s latest offering will additionally let users dictate searches in natural language.
Just like Android’s voice search, Dragon Go! is capable of standard voice searches over the Web. However, the app’s functionality is not restricted to helping users find the site they are looking for — Dragon Go! is capable of doing much more.
For instance, Dragon Go! will instantly load the Google Maps interface if you ask your iPhone for directions. If you are looking for a specific product, all you have to do is say out its name and an Amazon page featuring a deal for the product will show up immediately.
Of course, those are just two ways Dragon Go! can enhance your web experience… the possibilities are endless.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps