On Microsoft’s Store, the company has another offer that you will not want to let go, especially if you happen to be looking for either a Surface Pro 4, or a Surface Book. Microsoft has finally learnt that the best things in life are free and for a period of 24 hours, the software company has decided that it wants to give consumers a Surface Dock absolutely free with the purchase of either one of the two products.
However, you cannot just walk into a Microsoft brick and mortar store and pick any model you like. The company has stated that the free Surface Dock, which features a price tag of $199, will be eligible on the following Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book models:
Surface Pro 4 model: A 256GB storage model powered by the Intel Core i7, and containing either 8GB of RAM (retailing for $1599) or 16GB of RAM (retailing for $1799).
Surface Book model: A 256GB, 512GB or 1TB storage model, with a Core i7 processor and 8GB or 16GB of RAM.
- Surface Book with 256GB storage, 8GB RAM and Core i7 processor costs $2,099
- Surface Book with 512GB storage, 16GB RAM and Core i7 processor costs $2,699
- Surface Book with 1TB storage, 16GB RAM and Core i7 processor costs $3,199
If you look at the deal, you are pretty much getting a $199 discount when making the purchase of either one of the models. Microsoft continues to provide such discounted deals from time to time, so even if you managed to miss this one, chances are the company has something to offer to in the near future that will be even more attractive than this deal.
However, if you really want to get your hands on a Surface Dock without paying a single penny, then you’d best hurry because the deal will expire in 24 hours.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps