If you’re about to get on the iPhone 5S train or just need a new update to your current 5, there’s no going wrong with the three signature cases from Truffol. These sleek cases come in aluminum and steel brushed minimalist style, classic Italian leather, or a finely milled wood/bamboo. Starting from an incremental thickness of a mere 1.3mm, Truffol’s elegant cases keep the thin feel and great look, while giving that new phone the protection it needs.
They are available right on the Truffol website for $60-75 depending on the style. Free shipping to the United States.
- Facebook is turning out to be very unsafe for data sharing: Cambridge Analytica data breach adds fire
- Why Google renamed its Android Wear platform to Wear OS
- Rainforest Connection is using Google’s TensorFlow to curb illegal deforestation
- Buy an iPad for less than $260: Apple’s take on education
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?