‘Tweetdeck’ has undergone its first update since being acquired by Twitter for a reported $50 million. While the update isn’t major in terms of usability or appearance, the latest version offers several performance tweaks and bug fixes.
The entire changelog is as follows:
• Added support for image uploading via Twitpic and Mobypicture (Change your preference in the iPhone Settings app)
• Changed default image upload service to Twitpic
• Added the ability to edit the title of a custom column in the Column Settings screen (accessed via the “pinch” gesture, then the cog icon)
• Added the ability to add a column of your own tweets via the Add Column screen (Tap the + in the top left and tap your Twitter account name)
• Fixed the setting of a reply when the Tweet was edited to not be a reply
• Fixed user search error when using more than one search term
Update 2.0.1 is the first rectification since the Tweetdeck 2.0 overhaul.