Apple has received a countless number of awards throughout the years. The Cupertino based company has now received recognition from Forbes. The magazine, which compiled a list of some of the most innovative companies based on “the five skills of disruptive innovators”, ranked Apple above Microsoft, Nintendo, and even Google.
“Questioning allows innovators to challenge the status quo and consider new possibilities;
Observing helps innovators detect small details—in the activities of customers, suppliers and other companies—that suggest new ways of doing things.
Networking permits innovators to gain radically different perspectives from individuals with diverse backgrounds;
Experimenting prompts innovators to relentlessly try out new experiences, take things apart and test new ideas;
Associational thinking—drawing connections among questions, problems or ideas from unrelated fields—is triggered by questioning, observing, networking and experimenting and is the catalyst for creative ideas.”
Google also made it into the top decile, ranked seventh. While Nintendo claimed the 20th position, Microsoft was found near the bottom of the list, ranked 86th.
The top ten are as follows:
3. Intuitive Surgical
4. Tencent Holdings
6. Hindustan Unilever
8. Natura Cosméticos
9. Bharat Heavy Electricals
The full listing can be found here.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps