If you’ve got a kick out of Snapchat’s new face-swapping features, you’ll probably enjoy messing around with the tools in Create a New Face to modify a photo of yourself or a friend.
The app features a staggering 1350+ different objects, spread across 18 categories like Hats, Masks, Hair, Scarf, Earring etc. Using layers, you can stack multiple objects on to each image to create the look you’re after. Create a New Face even features a zoom function so that you can get the placement of each object perfect to give a more realistic look to the finished product. The app also features basic photo editing functions like image cropping as well as brightness/contrast, gamma and color/saturation adjustment.
Once you’ve finished modifying the photo of the person you can also go on to add a speech bubble with a number of different font options to choose from.
The whole process of uploading a photo, adding objects and manipulating the image is intuitive and straightforward. For a free app, you get a lot of fun features to play with. The interface is very clean and easy to use.
When you’re happy with your Create a New Face creation you can save and share with friends.
Create a New Face requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps