These days, whenever someone mentions video games or casino games, the first thought that comes to mind is playing online. Even without the global pandemic which increased the popularity of playing games on gambling sites, this industry continues to grow at an admirable rate.
We’ve noticed several factors contributing to this growth including:
- Digital payment solutions – the acceptance of payment options like cryptocurrencies to fund online gambling is getting more followers with each day. It offers secure transactions online and also enables gamblers to fund real money sessions from any region globally.
- Mobile gambling – to make casino site options more convenient, legit platforms these days offer mobile gambling options. So, you can play on your phone or tablet when you’re away from your PC or you don’t have your laptop nearby.
- Unrestricted gambling – by playing online you can enjoy yourself whenever you feel the urge. And with mobile gaming options available, even a ten-minute break while you wait for your meal or a friend to arrive, you can play on your smartphone or tablet.
- Impressive and vast games variety – visiting a casino platform gives you hundreds or thousands of gambling options, depending on your chosen site. You don’t need to look for different platforms since one has enough releases under various categories to keep you endlessly entertained.
- Promotions – another perk you get with casino sites is the promotions and bonuses available. These can be claimed from the minute you complete your account creation. Besides these, some sites have loyalty schemes that reward you for your real money gambling activities.
Games Launching Often to Satisfy Online Gamblers
With so many perks available at online casinos, it’s no wonder players don’t go elsewhere for their gambling. To ensure players are always happy at their chosen sites, the operators team up with gaming software providers. Through such partnerships, players can look forward to several releases, all with unique features, based on who created them.
Each month, you can expect leading software providers to launch at least one release for their audiences. For developers skilled in slot creation, you can expect more than one title every month. That ensures casino sites always have new releases for their members, especially for platforms working with several providers.
Popular Online Casino Games and Software Developers
Gambling sites offer players a variety of gaming categories, similar to what’s available at brick-and-mortar casinos. On most sites, you’re sure to find:
- Slots like Dragons Gold slot
- Table releases like roulette
- Card games like blackjack, poker, and baccarat
- Dice varieties like craps and sic bo
- Specialty titles like keno and scratchcards
- Live dealer options
However, slots tend to have more options available for players than any other category. These come in one of three variations which allude to the kind of gameplay you can expect. There are classic, video, and jackpot slots, each with unique features to entice gamblers to enjoy playing them.
For instance, Aristocrat Gaming’s mid-2018 release 5 Dragons slot is a video title with an RTP of 95%. Players can count their wins on the 25 fixed paylines after each spin. The release also has:
- A free spins feature where you choose your bonus
- A wild symbol to perform substitutions
- A golden scatter that triggers the free spins round
- Bet ranges of between $0.50 – $50.00
- A 5×3 reel grid with symbols that animate after wins occur
- Multipliers during the free spin feature
Software Developers worth Watching
We advise players to seek out platforms with games from leading developers. That way, they’re guaranteed to find the best releases online. Besides that, they will also have a chance to play fair games with industry-standard payouts.
Some of the popular names you’re sure to come across include industry giants like:
- Bally – established in 1936, this slot machine creator joined Scientific Games in 2014. At present, it continues to create slot options that are desktop and mobile compatible.
- Aristocrat Gaming – founded in 1953, this Australian-based developer has always specialized in the slot scene, evolving to adding online options to its portfolio.
- IGT – established in 1975 under Gtech SpA, this developer acquired the name IGT in 1990. It’s renowned for creating online and offline slot machines, lottery titles, and even sports betting options.
- Novomatic – known for its casino floor slot machines, this Australian casino games developing company was founded in 1980. It later teamed up with GreenTube, which helped it enter the online slot scene. Together they have more than 250 online gaming releases.
- Betsoft – established in 1999, this developer is renowned for the sophisticated slots it creates. You’ll also find table games and video poker releases under its belt.