A lot of attention has been paid to the interface in Fancy Units, and it shows. The entire app is beautifully laid out, color-coded and input is intuitive and quick.
If you tap on currency, the screen goes all-green and then you can punch in the number of dollars you want to convert. Add just about any currency in the world by tapping ‘Add a currency’. The amount that you enter in the currency at the top is automatically calculated in all the other currencies. If you’re not converting from USD simply tap on the currency that you’re using and drag it to the top of the list.
Length lets you convert metres, miles and km. If you want any extra units and you need to unlock more units for $0.99. Under Speed you can convert feet/minute, km/hr, knots, metres/second and more.
Temperature lets you easily convert celsisus, kelvin and fahrenheit and Power gives you interchangeability between kilowatts and horsepower.
There are a lot more converters available too – everything from Acceleration to Pressure to Radiation Dose and Weight.
An excellent example of an app where design and functionality have met, Fancy Units is the best converter that we’ve seen yet. Download it for free today.
Fancy Units requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Follow Tapscape for the latest iPhone app reviews.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps