After being pulled from iTunes last week due to a number of bugs, Google’s Gmail app for iPhone has returned to the App Store.
The Gmail iPhone app allows you to access your email directly form a native app, with features including:
- Receive notification badges for new messages
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
- Keep track of important messages with priority inbox
- Auto-complete contact names as you type
- Send and receive attachments
- Search through all your mail
The Gmail app is now available and compatible with all iOS devices.