chAIR/Epic Games are releasing a huge new update for the best-selling iOS hack-and-slash Infinity Blade this Thursday. The content update, titled Infinity Blade: Arena, is a free download and will include new game modes, new items for the single player campaign as well as a much-anticipated multiplayer mode.
Details from the press release:
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
- Much more! New Achievements, additional Leaderboards, and some new surprises!