Roy Batty this ain’t. Nevertheless, here comes the Google Nexus 6 and it’s got über thin bezels, won’t quite make it to 6 inches and will run key lime milkshake or whatever the next micro Android update gets called. Don’t believe it? Tapscape has Nexus 6 pics…
Google’s Nexus 6 is a strange best, an in-between product that will most likely share the same specs as the LG G3 (specs) if not the same outward appearance. It had been widely rumored that we should expect the Nexus 6 in time for Google I/O 2014 at the end of the month.
That, however, appears no longer to be the case.
Well well, what do we have here? A presumed Nexus 6 has been spotted on the official Android Twitter account promoting the OK Google concept. Of course, it may just be a mere placeholder or… the next gen Nexus phone — Concept-Phones
Sharp eyed Tapscape readers will, of course, have noticed that the “Nexus 6” shown above isn’t running Google’s next-gen Android — Lollipop or Ladoo or Lime or… — mobile operating system.
Does that mean the image shown isn’t genuine or that the Nexus 6 isn’t real? Nope, it is just a detail that doesn’t fit.
So, the Nexus 6 ship date has, depending on your perspective, either slipped to September or actually never moved away from the perhaps inevitable timeframe.
Hoping for the Nexus 6 or is it just a variation on a theme that’s well past its sell by?
See also: Blade Runner
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps