Earlier this month, when the Chinese manufacturer Oppo unveiled its new flagship smartphone Oppo Find 5, we all got stunned by its amazing specification. The dazzling full HD display, the powerful Krait processor, and a pocket friendly price tag made this device a real competitor of the well received superphone HTC DROID DNA. At the time of release, the Oppo Find 5 had only a 16 GB version and came out with a price tag of $499. But now we have some really good news for you. According to the Oppo’s official Facebook page, Oppo has decided to release a 32 GB version of “superphone” Oppo Find 5 in additional 18 countries including United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, Germany, France, Belgium, Malaysia, Sweden, Singapore, Greece, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, Japan, and Hong Kong. The 32 GB model will cost you only $569.
Let’s take a look at the specification of Oppo Find 5:
Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait (Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro), Adreno 320
Operating System: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Display: 5” IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with OGS technology, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution (full HD) with 441 DPI
Memory: 2 GB of RAM, Internal Memory: 16 GB/32 GB, no MicroSD Slot expansion available
Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, NFC, A-GPS, 3.5mm headset (Dolby Mobile sound enhancement), Micro USB 2.0, DLNA
Camera: 1.9 megapixels Front facing, 13 megapixels (with f/2.2 aperture) Rear facing with 1080p@30fps VIDEO RECORDING
Sensors: 3-axis Accelerometer,Compass, Proximity, Gyroscope
Battery: Li-Po 2150 mAh
It seems Full HD displays are becoming the next standard in the high end Android smartphones. Previously Apple had “Retina display” which had the highest amount of pixel density amongst mobile devices. But now, things have changed a lot. Apple is no longer setting the market standards. The first device which crossed Apples “Retina” resolution was the HTC DROID DNA. Now, a lesser known Chinese manufacturer like Oppo also crossed that mark easily. Now, Apple really needs to take this Siri-ously, otherwise the cupertino based firm can suffer from the syndrome called “too little, too late!”
So, are you from one of those countries which were listed above? Are you going to order one Oppo Find 5 for you or your family? Do you think Oppo Find 5 will be able to compete against the likes of HTC DROID DNA? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Facebook is turning out to be very unsafe for data sharing: Cambridge Analytica data breach adds fire
- Why Google renamed its Android Wear platform to Wear OS
- Rainforest Connection is using Google’s TensorFlow to curb illegal deforestation
- Buy an iPad for less than $260: Apple’s take on education
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?