AnyRec Screen Recorder is a powerful screen capture tool for recording video and audio, taking screenshots, capturing gameplay, and more activities on Windows/Mac. A few days ago, it just released a new version with more enhancements to provide users with a better recording experience.
AnyRec Screen Recorder is always updating new features according to users’ feedback. Several powerful new functions have been incorporated on AnyRec Screen Recorder this time. Users can enjoy capturing their creations, online lectures, gameplay narrations, and video meetings with whatever they want.
Here are all updates for the new version of AnyRec Screen Recorder:
- Here are all updates for the new version of AnyRec Screen Recorder:
- Main Features of AnyRec Screen Recorder
- Overall Reviews on AnyRec Screen Recorder
- Add Android mirror recording to capture your Android phone screen on the computer.
- Support more output formats and multiple audio tracks for phone and webcam recorders.
- Able to record screen in segments and edit recordings with magnifier.
- New functions of menu screenshots and scrolling screenshots.
- Adjust the keyframe interval settings to help you compress videos later.
- Allow you to add customized watermarks on the recordings to protect your copy-right.
- Encrypted remain the whole recording of more than 5 minutes for unregistered users, and they can access it after registering.
Main Features of AnyRec Screen Recorder
As an all-in-one screen recorder, AnyRec Screen Recorder provides you with 7 capture modes to record video, audio, webcam, gameplay, phone, and screenshots. It also supports editing and trimming the recordings before exporting. Get to know more details in the following:
1. Video Recorder
Whether you want to record streaming videos, online classes, business meetings, or video calls, you can use this video recorder to capture any moment on your Windows/Mac. Before recording, you can adjust the capture region and turn on the webcam or microphone according to your need. It also provides the Around Mouse and Follow the Mouse modes to record the desired regions flexibly with your mouse, designed for highlighting.
2. Audio Recorder
With this audio recorder, you can record the system sound and microphone simultaneously or separately. You can also choose the desired volume for different input devices. Its new updates also provide the frequency spectrum for professional musicians.
3. Game Recorder
The easy-to-use game recorder is best for beginners to record game performance or commentary. You can use it to record games from Steam, online websites, PS4/5, Xbox, Switch, and more with a 60 fps frame rate and lossless quality. After recording, you can directly share them on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
4. Webcam Recorder
If you want to record a tutorial, online meeting, or reaction videos, the webcam recorder is necessary for you. Turn on the webcam functions in the video recorder to capture your screen and yourself at the same time. Or you can use the designed webcam recorder to record yourself only. You can also customize the webcam size and position as you like.
5. Phone Recorder
Phone recorder enables you to mirror your Android/iPhone screen and record them on the computer. In this way, you don’t have to transfer the recordings from your phones to the computer for sharing or editing. The Android mirror function is newly added. You only need to connect your phones to the computer via WiFi or USB cable.
6. Last Recorder
This recorder allows you to record the screen with the same settings you used last time. It’s very convenient for students who need to record regular classes every day. You can find it in the More option on the main interface.
The snapshot function now provides three modes: simple screen capture, scrolling window, and popup menu capture. Thus, you can take screenshots of a selected region, a certain window, or the whole website. Its customized hotkeys also allow you to capture the screen quickly at any time.
8. Real-time Drawing and Editing
Doing annotations and taking notes are essential for recording lectures, presentations, and meetings. AnyRec Screen Recorder provides diverse ways to do real-time drawings, such as highlights, shapes, lines, texts, callouts, and more.
9. Task-scheduled Recording
This function allows you to automatically record broadcasting, live shows, and online classes when you are absent. Just set the start time and recording length in advance. You can also stop the recordings automatically according to the file size.
Overall Reviews on AnyRec Screen Recorder
Whether you are a beginner or professional, AnyRec Screen Recorder can help you record any activities and moments on your screen. After knowing its powerful features, you can make the most of it to meet all your requirements.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface for everyone.
- Record screen with microphone and webcam to do a voiceover.
- Support the maximum 60 fps and lossless quality option for recording.
- Export recordings in different formats, such as MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, GIF, etc.
- Recording length limitation for free trial version.
- Only provide basic editing function for trimming.
In short, AnyRec Screen Recorder is an excellent screen capture for you. You can explore more features after updates. Have a try on its new version 1.0.18 (published on April 8, 2022) and use it to record Skype calls, Minecraft games, and audio footage now.