Whether you’re tuning in for the big hits on-field between the Giants and Patriots or the big-budget commercials on-screen, there’s no denying the spectacle that is the Super Bowl.
NBC is the Super Bowl XLVI broadcast partner and with an estimated advertising haul of $250 million, it’s the largest Super Bowl ad spend ever.
There were a total of 70 ad spots sold for this year’s game, with the car manufacturing industry featuring the most heavily.
Here are our picks for this year’s best Super Bowl ads:
The Bark Side: 2012 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial
- The Bark Side: 2012 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial
- Official 2012 Honda CR-V Game Day Commercial – “Matthew’s Day Off”
- Audi 2012 Game Day Commercial – Vampire Party
- Chrysler, “It’s Halftime in America” – Super Bowl 2012
- Priceline Negotiator’s Last Deal
- Suzuki “Sled” 2012 Super Bowl Ad
- 2012 Chevrolet “Route 66” Super Bowl XLVI Commercial – Happy Grad
- Samsung Mobile USA – Thing Called Love
- Coke 2012 Commercial: “Arghh” featuring NY Bear
- The Dog Strikes Back: 2012 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial
- “Transactions” Extended Version – 2012 Acura NSX Big Game Ad #JerrysNSX
- Pepsi MAX – Check-Out (Super Bowl Commercial, Long-Form Version)
- KIA, “A Dream Car. For Real Life” – 2012 Super Bowl