Liposuction is one of the best options for people who fail to maintain healthy diet as well as regular exercise. It helps to reduce excess fat in different body parts like hips, thighs, and abdominal area and makes it appear contoured and slimmer.
Although, it involves small incisions to remove fat deposits, the procedure is not helpful to remove lagging, loose or lagging skin.
If you are looking for the best liposuction treatment in Scottsdale, AZ, then you must visit www.phoenixliposuction.com website immediately. They provide specialized surgeons and different type of cosmetic treatments at affordable price to enhance the natural beauty of their clients. Also, they offer financing options and exclusive specials too.
Few women and men will expect drastic changes in their body immediately after procedure in case they fail to achieve expected outcome, they feel the procedure is unsuccessful. In this article, you can know what you can look forward to after procedure what are the precautions you need to take post-liposuction to achieve the expected results.
Caring for first 3 days
- After liposuction, you may experience mild discomfort, redness, swelling, and bruising. You can ease all those problems with the help of prescribed medications. Also, you have to wear loose clothes to promote healing process and reduce swelling.
- After surgery, bloody fluid will drain on sheets and clothes for 24-72 hours. Usually, this fluid is kept inside the affected region before starting the procedure in order to remove the fat from the region safely.
- Move for every 2 hours to avoid blood clots, reduce swelling, and to maintain movement of fluids.
- Few surgeons will allow patients to shower a day after procedure, but speak with your surgeon regarding the same before taking a shower. The affected region must be cleaned and dried after shower. Stay away from still water for at least 2 weeks after procedure.
Caring for incisions
- In order to remove excess fat few tiny incisions will be created during surgery. These small incisions are generally created in unremarkable regions to make them less noticeable. Your doctor offers you after-care instructions that help you in ensuring the incisions will heal with less scarring.
- In case you have steri-strips or tapes, they will fall themselves or will be eliminated by your doctor after some time.
- If there is increase in swelling redness, pain, warmth, pus, or excessive drainage contact your doctor immediately.
Maintaining the results
Even though fat cells are removed during liposuction, remaining cells in the area continues the process of storing fat and growing in size. To maintain healthy weight and promote healing you have to make healthy changes to your diet, drink adequate amount of water, and follow exercise routine regularly.
Liposuction helps to remove nearly 10 pounds fat cells during surgery, but you cannot see any change immediately after procedure. Once swelling is reduced, you can see the results within 1 to 3 months.
The result obtained by liposuction is not permanent, so you have to take necessary care to maintain the new look for long-term.
There are many clinics that offer cosmetic procedures at affordable price choose the best one and contact today for a healthy body and beautiful structure.