OzFounded is a newly launched map of the Australian startup community. Co-created by Shaun Campbell and Adrian Randall, OzFounded aims to connect young Aussie tech companies with investors, incubators, coworking spaces, and each other.
OzFounded.com is a free service, with the main aim of the project to promote the burgeoning Australian startup scene.
The site went live today, and follows in the footsteps of successful geo-specific startup maps, including Represent.la and MappedinIsrael. Startups can add themselves to the map via a simple form, with the ability to include a company description as well as Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Users can quickly jump between Australian cities using one-click button navigation. While there are only a few startups listed so far, the growing startup scene in Melbourne and Sydney are expected to fuel rapid growth of the userbase.
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?
- iPhones will be vacuum sealed for additional waterproofing in the future
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Apple will release cheaper, improved MacBook Airs this year
- macOS 10.14: Improved Siri, Continuity, and inclusion of iOS apps