The Galaxy series has become a hit for Samsung and has been able to stay on par with sales and gain a following akin to that of the iPhone. And just as Apple fans are eagerly waiting for speculation on the next iPhone, many Android fans are awaiting possible details on the next Samsung offering, primarily the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Many were expecting an announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S4 to come at the Consumer Electronic Show next month. CES has always been a stage for companies to show off new lines of technology and has even recently started becoming a home to video games as well. And while there will be plenty of Samsung products, primarily televisions, CNET reports that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will sadly not be among them.
While this likely is disappointing to many Android fans, it shouldn’t come as a surprise. The Galaxy S3 is still relatively new and the company is focusing its resources on pushing forth the Galaxy Note 2. It wouldn’t make sense to announce a new phone when you already have two phones that are selling so well. Of course, there are rumors of an early year release of the next iPhone, but that probably won’t be released until later on in the year. Around that same time is when you can probably expect the Samsung Galaxy S4, possibly a little bit earlier if Samsung wants a head start over Apple.
- Facebook is turning out to be very unsafe for data sharing: Cambridge Analytica data breach adds fire
- Why Google renamed its Android Wear platform to Wear OS
- Rainforest Connection is using Google’s TensorFlow to curb illegal deforestation
- Buy an iPad for less than $260: Apple’s take on education
- iPhone SE X leaks: Could this be the new compact phone?
- Apple has finally begun working on its own displays (MicroLED)
- Laxmicoin, the India based cryptocurrency, might be worth looking into
- How to Earn Money Online Straight from Your Smartphone
- MacBooks will feature touch based keyboards in the future
- In-display fingerprint scanner: Is it a thing yet ?